Thursday, April 1, 2010

Constant Improvement

I was looking at my running statistics this morning, and I noticed a number that I had never seen before:

88.6

That's the number of miles I logged in the month of March. That's also a personal high - I ran 71.4 this past January, and 69.1 last June; those were my top monthly totals before then. Of course, running and training for a half-marathon is what contributed to that number, and also not being injured helps. I'm trying to keep my weekend long run at least 10 miles, since I'll be running another half marathon in less than 6 months.

I'll have to keep that monthly pace up if I want to reach my goal of running 1,000 miles in 2010. Hopefully, with the bilzzards past us, training for another half, and as long as I stay healthy, I don't see a problem reaching that goal.

No comments:

Post a Comment